Commercial Rabbits (Pure Breed Chinchillas | 3 Females + 2 Males)
₦75,000.00 – ₦125,000.00
We offer the commercial rabbit breeds (Chinchilla Pure breed Colony of Five). This is made up of 4 females and a male per batch.
- The Chinchilla is well known for its compact body and rollback fur.
- Chinchilla rabbits are a group of rabbit breeds bred for their coat
- These stocky rabbits have a slight curve to their medium length bodies, beginning at the nape of their necks and following through to the rump. They carry their ears straight erect.
- Kindly review a handbook on rabbit production available for more information while you place your order.
Commercial Rabbits (Chinchilla breed)
- Pure breed Colony of Five rabbits composed of three females and two males ready for production.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Package delivered with free-feeding history and best-recommended feeds for rapid growth.
- Chinchillas. once fully grown can have a plump, company body type. This breed also has erect ears which should not exceed five inches in length.
- The Standard Chinchilla has soft, rollback fur which , like most short-to-medium haired rabbits, do not require much grooming in order to keep it in show-worthy condition.
- Should your rabbit’s fur become stained, never give them a bath- instead, spot-clean them with a damp cloth.
- Grooming should be done bi-weekly during off-molting seasons and weekly when their molts are in full swing.
- The Chinchilla rabbit is known to be sweet, docile creatures who have no problem being picked up by their owners or strangers.
Indoor enclosures need to be large enough for your rabbit to comfortably stretch out to its full length, plus have room leftover. These enclosures need to be made of wire and should have a solid bottom made of either metal or plastic in order for bedding to be placed. This bedding needs to be spot-cleaned for cleanliness every day and completely replaced at the end of every week.
Standard Chinchillas are susceptible to problems such as overgrown teeth, flystrike, and ear mites. Rabbit owners need to check their rabbit’s ears every 2-3 weeks for mites.
- Selection of prime stock is the initial and most basic step toward the success or failure of a rabbit operation. Naturally, an animal’s appearance will play a major factor in the process of selection. Other essential requirements are health, vigor, longevity, ability to reproduce, and desirable type and conformation.
- Medium and large breeds, such as New Zealand, California, Dutch Gray, English Spot, Chinchilla, and Flemish Giant, have the most suitable size and conformation for producing meat and fur. White breeds of rabbits (e.g., New Zealand White and Californian) are the most prolific and the most desirable for commercial and fur production because white skins usually bring higher prices.
- Rabbit can be fed with pellets, grasses like elephant grass, fresh maize and leaves, lettuce, cabbage potatoes and leaves, carrots, dried cassava peels, yam peels, banana, and leaves.
- Simple food formation includes: Maize bran, groundnuts, millets or wheat, and alfalfa…all properly mixed together.
- Our weaners are always given recommended medications at four weeks old (anti-biotics and multivitamins) and these should be repeated every four weeks.
- However, overall, the primary criterion remains the rabbit’s records. It is vitally important to study records on family production, hereditary factors, size of animals, growth potential, etc. Therefore, purchase your foundation stock from a reliable and established rabbitry that keeps such records.
- Pellets are preferable to mashes because the rabbits waste less (they are unable to paw them out of the crocks as easily). Also, they are not dusty so they won’t irritate the nose and lungs.
- If you must use a mash, you can avoid the crustiness and reduce some waste by adding just enough water to slightly moisten the feed. However, beware of giving too much-moistened feed to the rabbit or leaving it in the pen too long as it will sour and the rabbit will not eat it, causing further waste. In the low lands where fermentation is more prevalent, give the rabbits only enough concentrates to be consumed within a 10- to the 15-minute time span.
Specification: Commercial Rabbits (Pure Breed Chinchillas | 3 Females + 2 Males)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- We offer a payment before delivery shipping option.
- For our rabbits, they are packed in well-ventilated boxes and given enough feed pellets and grasses to last them for the transport duration.
- We will automatically forward the feeding recommendation and medication history to your email after your order has been processed.
- For the rabbits, we ship in a minimum of 5 (1 colony of males and females)
- Our products are available for shipping nationwide
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders processed and shipped are not liable for cancellation or returns.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦75,000.00 – ₦125,000.00
₦75,000.00 – ₦125,000.00