Fertilized Eggs (Isa Brown Pullets | Cobb 500 | Abor Acre)
Buy a crate(30 pieces) of fertilized egg of Isa Brown Pullet, Zartech Cobb 50, Amo. Place your orders today.
We offer quality fertilized eggs which are required for the breeding and propagation of Isa Brown Pullet, Zartech Cobb 50, Amo breeds of poultry birds. They have good shell color and yolk color. Storable for days.
- We sell in crates, place your orders today!
The nutritional content of fertilized eggs
One boiled egg (e.g 44g0 can give the following:
- Energy: 62.5 calories
- Protein 5.5 grams (g)
- Total fat: 4.2 g, of which 1.4 g are saturated
- Sodium: 189 milligrams (mg)
- Calcium: 24.6 mg
- Iron: 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 5.3 mg
- Phosphorus: 86.7 mg
- Potassium: 60.3 mg
- Zinc: 0.6 mg
- Cholesterol: 162 mg
- Selenium: 13.4 micrograms (mcg)
- Lutein and zeaxanthin: 220 mcg
- Folate: 15.4 mcg
They are also a source of vitamins A, B, E, and K.
Health benefits of consumption of eggs
- Strong muscles: The protein in eggs helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle.
- Brain health: The egg contains vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the brain and the nervous system to function effectively.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The protein in the egg can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge to snack and lower a person’s overall calorie intake.
- Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in the egg help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
- Energy production: Eggs contain all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- A healthy immune system: Vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may contribute to heart disease.
- A healthy pregnancy: Eggs contain folic acid, which may help prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
- To experience the health benefits of eggs, a person should eat them as part of a balanced diet.
Specification: Fertilized Eggs (Isa Brown Pullets | Cobb 500 | Abor Acre)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.