Orange Fancy-Tail Goldfish (Oranda Goldfish | Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
A sign of wealth and influence, the weirdly beautiful Orange fancy tail Oranda goldfish continues to fascinate beginner and advanced aquarists from all over the world. Its appearance, combined with peaceful behavior, makes it a very tempting choice for fishkeeping enthusiasts. They look stunning in almost any tank and their appearance only draws you closer.
- Whether you are just starting out or have kept tanks before, the oranda goldfish is an amazing pet that will keep you happy for a long time due to its aesthetic appeal.
- Minimum order is 10 pieces
The Orange Fancy-tailed Oranda Goldfish
The Oranda Goldfish is a popular fish in the aquarium trade. They are excellent pond fish because they reach a length of 9 to 18 inches (23 to 46 cm) at adulthood.
- These fishes are well adapted for different tank communities and other ornamental fish types. They are quite energetic and active.
|Lifespan:||15 years on average|
|Size:||Up to 9 inches (23cm)|
|Minimum Tank Size:||30 Gallons|
|Tank Set-Up:||Freshwater, with some Plants|
|Compatibility:||Peaceful community fish|
In order to keep your Goldfish healthy, make sure you have a tank with plenty of room for them to move and search for food. There should be low to moderate water movement and a good amount of light. Keep the water itself as stable as possible to avoid stressing your fish; however, Goldfish are hardy and will tolerate change better than other fish.
- Temperature: 65-72°F
- pH: 6.0-8.0
- Hardness 5 – 19 dGH
- For substrate, most will work for these fish. Medium size gravel is best as it allows them to sift through the gravel and find bits of leftover food and other materials.
- Having a good filtration system is important as these fish are incredibly messy. Frequent water changes are also important to the water clean and the fish healthy.
- If you wish to introduce more fish, kindly add goldfish or koi to your tank. These fishes all have the same attitude and temperament. They also have the same general colors with lots of variation which makes them look great together.
Specification: Orange Fancy-Tail Goldfish (Oranda Goldfish | Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…