Juvenile Local Turkeys (6 Weeks Old | 8 Weeks Old)
We offer you healthy and strong turkeys. They are being raised in a clean and hygienic environment under a very good condition required for healthy growth and development.
- You will need to book ahead to secure an order for your turkeys.
- We have 6 weeks old and 8 weeks old juvenile local turkeys.
We deliver nationwide!!!
Juvenile Local Turkeys
We sell juvenile local turkeys that were bred in a hygienic and disease-free condition.
Ever wondered why you have to purchase local turkeys? The reasons are as follows:
- Healthy and strong turkeys
- Good meat conformation
- They are at relatively cheaper prices
- It is from a reliable source
- Excellent source of nutrients for consumption
- Disease-free and affordable
Health Benefits of Turkey Meat and their Importance
- Rich source of Protein: Turkey meat is a very rich source of protein. 100 grams of turkey meat contains approximately 29 grams of protein which fulfills nearly half the amount of Recommended Daily Intake. Protein is very essential for hair growth, skin, muscle growth, healthy bones, and ligaments, nail health, etc. Consuming turkey meat can help to fulfill the protein gap.
- Prevents Cancer: The antioxidants present in turkey meat helps to prevent free radical cell damage and decrease the risk of cancer development.
- Good Source of B Vitamins: Turkey meat is a good source of B Vitamins like Vitamin B-3 and B-6. A single serving of the turkey meat fulfills approximately 36% of Vitamin B-3 and 27% of Vitamin B-6.
- Low in Fat Content: Turkey meat contains less amount of fat. An ounce of turkey meat contains only 1 gram of fat without skin. It is the best food for those who want to build their bodies and doing sports. It is advised to include turkey meats for those who are doing heavy workouts.
- Helps in the Strengthening of Bones: Turkey meat contains calcium, magnesium, protein, and Vitamin D which helps to strengthen your bones and prevents osteoporosis. The magnesium present in the turkey meat helps in the calcium absorption from the calcium-rich foods.
- Helps to strengthen Immune System: Turkey meat contains an important amino acid called Tryptophan. Tryptophan helps to produce serotonin which plays an essential role in the strengthening of the immune system. To strengthen your immune system you need to consume more local and exotic turkey meat.
- Rich in Iron: Turkey breasts contain a good amount of iron. Iron is very essential for blood production and energy production. 100 grams of turkey contains approximately 1.5 milligrams of Iron content.
- Healthy Skin and Hair: Eating turkey meat regularly promotes healthy skin and hair. Protein is the building block of hair and skin. Turkey meat promotes collagen production when combined with vitamin C and promotes beautiful skin. It also prevents hair fall and helps to regrow the fallen hair.
Specification: Juvenile Local Turkeys (6 Weeks Old | 8 Weeks Old)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss or missing birds, kindly inform us at the pickup point.
- For dead birds on arrival, it is expected to occur based on circumstances beyond our control. Kindly offer pictorial or video evidence at the pickup point for confirmation with our logistics department who will contact you on the delivery status.
- We only offer Store Credit options if the claims are investigated and corroborated with all parties involved. Offers are only specific for mortalities above 5% of the total number of birds shipped.
- Claims after leaving the pickup point will not be attended to!!
We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
- Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks (50 chicks per carton) are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday or on a scheduled day as informed by the Vendor/Driver/Afrimash Logistics staff.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks ahead-prebooking (for kuroilers/noilers and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.
- Do not pay additional fees to the third party transporters (from Ibadan) as your order on Afrimash covers the cost of the product and the shipping fee to your location.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver/delivery agent is present to witness. Then contact us immediately if there are challenges. If your order is above 10 cartons, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe] and state the final location in the order note.
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara] and state the final location in the order note.
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river and state the final location in the order note.
- Kano for Jigawa and state the final location in the order note.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
- Claims after leaving the pickup point will not be attended to!!
- If your order is above 10 cartons, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us, will follow up on the claims. Offers are only specific for mortalities above 5% of the total number of birds shipped.
- Once orders have been placed and paid for, as long as the delivery is assured within the stipulated window, we do not offer cancellation of orders
- Also note that we do not provide a guarantee on birds going to faraway places like Maiduguri, Yobe, and Adamawa. As much as we try hard to maintain a seamless delivery service using a third-party delivery agency, unrest and weather condition in these places are quite unpredictable.
- So, we will not be providing any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults going to extremely distant locations from Ibadan.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…