Point of Lay Snails: Archachatina marginata
Archachatina marginata is also called the giant West African snail, this is the most common breed of
snail found in Nigeria.
- African Giant (Archachatina marginata) is best for human consumption and breeding.
- The production of these snails is a geometric profit yielding venture. Once stocked & well managed, Archachatina marginata snails lay good number of eggs.
- The price here is per unit (per one). Minimum purchase is 100 snails
The Archachatina marginata attain sexual maturity at 8-10 months and can lay 5-11 eggs per clutch within 2-3 times in a year. They are fast growing breeds compared to other species
- Well healthy and active breeder snails
- Low capital intensive
- Average weight of 100-500g
- Good source of protein
- Low fat & cholesterol levels
- Environmental friendly
- Low mortality
- Archachatina marginata (African giant snail)
Specification: Point of Lay Snails: Archachatina marginata
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…