Quail eggs are rapidly gaining traction in cooking as a tiny and cute alternative to chicken eggs. They taste remarkably like chicken eggs but are small, typically just one-third the size of a standard chicken egg. They have cream-colored shells with brown splotches and deep-yellow yolks. We sell per dozen, the minimum order is 10 orders.
Place your orders now
Quail eggs are rapidly gaining traction in cooking as a tiny and cute alternative to chicken eggs. They taste remarkably like chicken eggs but are small, typically just one-third the size of a standard chicken egg. They have cream-colored shells with brown splotches and deep-yellow yolks.
For their size, they are packed with nutrients, but there are some precautions to take when dealing with them, especially if you are pregnant or have an egg allergy.
Quail eggs are small, so three to four of them roughly equate to the serving size of one chicken egg.
Specifications of Quail Eggs:
- Calories: 14
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbs: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Choline: 4% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Riboflavin: 6% of the DV
- Folate: 2% of the DV
- Pantothenic acid: 3% of the DV
- Vitamin A: 2% of the DV
- Vitamin B12: 6% of the DV
- Iron: 2% of the DV
- Phosphorus: 2% of the DV
- Selenium: 5% of the DV
For being so small, these eggs are surprisingly rich in nutrients.
A single quail egg provides a significant chunk of your daily vitamin B12, selenium, riboflavin, and choline needs, along with some iron, all in a serving that contains only 14 calories.
Selenium and riboflavin are important nutrients that help your body break down the food you eat and transform it into energy. Selenium also helps ensure healthy thyroid function.
Meanwhile, vitamin B12 and iron promote healthy nervous system function and help maintain optimal energy levels through their roles in red blood cell formation.
In addition, choline is vital to helping your body make acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that sends messages from your nervous system to your muscles
Specification: Quail Eggs
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…
6,240 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M72 Model