The Secrets of Starting and Growing A successful Poultry Farm (341 Pages)
It is an ebook of 341 pages. A fun to read Step-By-Step guides on how to start and grow a lucrative poultry farm at home or on a farm site. This is a BOOK by a real poultry farmer of over 15 year’s experience, an internationally sought after poultry Investment Consultant. He poured into this BOOK some of the most sought after secrets of starting and growing a successful poultry farm. He revealed how to start a Poultry Farm at home or on a Farm Site. He shared how his Family started a poultry farm with 300 birds at home to 2000 birds on a farm site. This book is all you need to start or to turn your poultry farming into a lucrative business. It’s a must-have for beginners and poultry farmers of all sizes.
The Secrets of Starting and Growing A successful Poultry Farm at Home or on a Farm Site
This is the only BOOK you need that will teach you practically, step-by-step on how to start and grow a lucrative Poultry Farming business at home or on a farm site. Written by a real Poultry Farmer with over 15 years of experience. I poured into this book the exact principles and techniques to apply for the best results so you don’t get your hands burned and get it right from the beginning.
You see, I wrote this book just for you because I want to be part of your success stories. After purchasing this book, I will add you to my WhatsApp group to coach you until you succeed and solve any of the poultry farming challenges.
Lock Down or no lockdown, people must eat eggs and meat that is why poultry business is evergreen. Poultry Farmers cannot meet the growing demands for eggs. This is a promising business to try if you have a passion for it.
What You Will Learn In This Book
- How to start a poultry farm at home or on a farm site
- How to take care of chickens and brooding
- How to select the best chicken breeds
- How to vaccinate and treat chickens
- Common poultry diseases and treatments
- How to treat chickens with synthetic drugs
- How to treat chickens using organic drugs
- How to know when your birds are sick and what to do
- Layers, broilers, Noiler, Cockerel vaccination programs
- Where to buy chickens in Nigeria
- Broiler production best practices
- How to sell your broilers and egg faster than anyone
- How to build a chicken house
- 100 layers cost-benefits analysis
- 100 broilers cost-benefits analysis
- How to start selling eggs and make a lot of money
- Cost breakdown of building a 1000 broilers capacity house
- A sample of poultry business plan
- A sample of the business feasibility study
- …and much more.
THIS IS A MUST-BUY BOOK FOR every aspiring and practising poultry farmers.
Many copies have been sold already with amazing testimonials from the buyers.
Get a copy now!
The book is in hard copy, audio and soft copy formats.
Get your copy now! Start your own farm.
3 reviews for The Secrets of Starting and Growing A successful Poultry Farm (341 Pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.