Ivanor 1% Oral (Ivermectin Dewormer) (100ml)
Ivanor oral is indicated for the prevention and treatment of internal parasites (nematodes, Capillaria spp.(crop worm), and Ascaridia spp.) and external parasites like mite and lice infestations.
- We have 100ml bottles available for shipping nationwide
For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms in sheep, goats, and cattle, as well as internal and external parasites in poultry.
Cow, Sheep, Goat, Poultry
- Contains per ml:
- Ivermectin 10 mg
Ivanor Oral is indicated for:
Poultry: internal parasites (nematodes, Capillaria spp. (crop worm), and Ascaridia spp.) and external parasites like mite and lice infestations.
- Gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature): Cooperia spp, Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcinta, Trichostrongylus spp, Nematodirus spp, Oesophagostomum spp., Strongyloides papillosus, and adult Chabertia ovina.
- Lungworms (adult and immature): Dictyocaulus filaria.
- Nasal bot (all larval stages): Oestrus ovis.
- Gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature): Haemonchus contortus, Nematodirus spathiger, Oesophagostomum, Ostertagia circumcincta, Strongyloides papillosus, Trichostrongylus colubriformis and adult Chabertia ovina.
- Lungworms (adult): Dictyocaulus filaria.
Calves and cattle:
- Gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature): Ostertagia spp, Cooperia spp, Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Oesophagostomum spp, Nematodirus spp, Strongyloides spp, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Toxocara spp.
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus viviparus.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration.
- Poultry: 1 ml per 5 liters of drinking water (1 ml per 15 birds or 0.25 – 0.32 mg per kg body weight).
- Cattle, sheep, goats: 0.2 ml per 10 kg bodyweight.
For control of ectoparasites (e.g. lice, mites, etc.) repeat treatment the following day.
Medicated water should be used within 24 hours.
Additional dosage instructions for poultry:
- Multiply the average weight of the birds to be treated with the number of birds.
- Divide this total weight by 25 for the quantity (ml) of Ivanor Oral to be administered.
- Administer this quantity of Kepromec Oral in 1/4th of the daily water consumption of the flock to be treated.
- Withdraw normal freshwater 1 hour before administration.
- Return to normal freshwater after complete consumption of the medicated water.
Meat: 14 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
Store in a closed packing.
Keep the medicine away from children.
Do not administer to other animals than recommended. Severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may occur. Do not use in pregnant animals, breeders in production, or layers producing eggs for human consumption. Do not administer to cows during the lactating period.
Wash hands carefully after using this product.
Specification: Ivanor 1% Oral (Ivermectin Dewormer) (100ml)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…