Ivermec Tablet (Centre Brand | 5mg)
Ivermec Tablet is indicated for the prevention and treatment of internal parasites (nematodes, Capillaria spp. (crop worm), and Ascaridia spp.) and external parasites like mite and lice infestations.
- Suitable for cows, sheep, goats, and pigs.
- We have the product available for shipping nationwide.
Ivermec Tablet is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (adult & larval stages) eye worms, lungworms & also effective against ectoparasites such as ticks, mites & suckling lice in sheep, goats, cattle, and pigs.
- It is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites. is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic active ingredient used in veterinary and human medicine in dogs, cats, horses, and livestock against external parasites (lice, mites, etc.) as well as against internal parasites (e.g. roundworms). It is also used against agricultural and household pests. It belongs to the chemical class of the macrocyclic lactones
- It is most commonly used as a heartworm preventive in dogs and cats. It also used ‘off label’ or ‘extra-label’ for treating a variety of internal and external parasites. For example, in dogs, ivermectin may be used in the treatment of mites (demodectic mange, scabies, and ear mites), intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms), and capillaria. In cats, ivermectin may be used to treat ear mites and cat scabies.
Composition of Ivermec Tablet
- Each tablet contains:
Ivermectin ……………………………….…5 mg
Dosage and administration of Ivermec Tablet
- Sheep & Goats:
1 Bolus of Ivermec Tablet 5 per 25 kg b.wt. orally
- Cow, Sheep, Goat, Pig
- Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.Store in a closed packing.
- Wash hands carefully after using this product.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Specification: Ivermec Tablet (Centre Brand | 5mg)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…