Ashoxy Egg Formula
Ashoxy egg formula Protects from stressful conditions and maintains laying performance. It checks secondary bacterial infections during viral outbreaks. It controls Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) Complicated with Ecoli fowl typhoid, pullorum disease, fowl cholera. Place orders now.
Ashoxy egg formula Protects from stressful conditions and maintains laying performance. It checks secondary bacterial infections during viral outbreaks. It controls Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) Complicated with Ecoli fowl typhoid, pullorum disease, fowl cholera.
Each 100 g Contains:
- Oxytetracycline hydrochloride B.P. 9 – 6g
- Vitamin A B.P 2,25,00IU
- Vitamin D3 B.P 45000IU
- Vitamin B2 B.P 290mg
- Vitamin B12 B.P – 220mcg
- Vitamin EB.P -100 1U
- Vitamin K3 B.P – 80 mg
- Nicotinamide B.P – 1.35g
- Calcium pantothenate B.P -465mg
This egg formula soluble powder is a highly concentrated water-soluble nutritional supplement formulation of essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, fats, protein, fibre and probiotics. When added to feeds, our balanced formula provides optimal nutrient supplementation for strong and healthy chickens (poultry). It is formulated to support the optimum level of bird health while boosting the nutritional quality of eggs with enhanced levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D-3. Also included are fats, proteins, fibre and probiotics which promote good gut health and immunity.
Uses of Ashoxy Egg Formula
This soluble powder is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial infections
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Eye problems
- Skin diseases
- Vitamin d deficiency
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- High blood pressure
- Vitamin k deficiency
- Blood clotting problems
Specification: Ashoxy Egg Formula
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…