Ampiclox (Beecham) | 500mg
Ampiclox (Beecham) is a mixture of ampicillin and cloxacillin for infections during the first weeks of life. It is available in conveniently small doses as oral drops or as an injection. Place orders for your Beecham Amplicox.
Ampiclox (Beecham) is a mixture of ampicillin and cloxacillin for infections during the first weeks of life. It is available in conveniently small doses as oral drops or as an injection.
Beecham Ampiclox belongs to the group of antibiotics called ‘penicillin’ used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections. It is a ‘broad-spectrum antibiotic’ which treats various bacterial infections of the ear, nose, throat, bones, lungs, and post-operative wound infections. Bacterial infections are caused due to the multiplication of harmful bacteria inside or on the body. These harmful bacteria produce chemicals known as toxins, which can damage tissue and make you sick.
It contains two penicillin antibiotics namely: Ampicillin and Cloxacillin. Beecham Ampiclox works by preventing the formation of bacterial cell covering, which is necessary for their survival. Thereby, kills the bacteria and helps in treating and preventing the spread of infections. Ampiclox does not work against infections caused by the virus, including cold and flu.
Specification: Ampiclox (Beecham) | 500mg
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.