Coxstop (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
Coxstop is indicated for preventing and controlling caecal and intestinal coccidiosis, pullorum disease, and Fowl Typhoid in poultry.
- Buy from us today!
Coxstop is a proven anticoccidial drug with the combination of synergistic antimicrobials, Sulphaquinoxaline and Diaveridine. It is effective against both caecal and intestinal coccidiosis in chickens.
- Coxstop contains Sulphaquinoxaline which acts against protozoa (Coccidia, Neospora and Toxoplasma) and many bacteria as activity is potentiated by Diaveridine.
- It is for rapid and effective control of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis in poultry.
- Coccidiosis is a common disease in birds and even rabbits. The parasite is passed from one animal to another via dropping contamination of food or water. Coccidiosis is a common cause of enteritis in birds.
- Young birds are particularly susceptible and infection is via the passing of the parasite via faecal contamination of food or water. Signs of coccidia range from poor growth to mild diarrhoea to sudden death.
- Coccidiosis is always worse during warm wet conditions. Maintaining dry floors in enclosures and regular removal of droppings will aid in coccidia control.
- Lethargy, diarrhoea; weight loss and sudden death are all signs of infection with coccidia. Young birds are most susceptible and the disease may present in many ways. Coccidiosis is always worse during warm wet conditions. Regular removal of the droppings also helps to reduce the spread of the organism.
Composition of Coxstop
Each 100g contains
- Diaveridine B.P (vet): 3.30gm and Sulphaquinoxaline B.P(vet): 18.70gm
- Give 1 gm of Coxstop per litre of drinking water for 3 days
- Give plain drinking water for the next 2 days
- Give 1 gm per 2 litres of drinking water for 2-3 days
- For meat and egg: 5 days.
Specification: Coxstop (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…