Gentamycin 100mL (Centre Brand | Injectable)
This product is an anti-microbial drug needed by farmers for the specific treatment of respiratory and gastrointestinal infections.
- It is indicated for veterinary use only.
- Keep all drugs out of reach of children.
- Refer to the product label before use and follow all instructions strictly.
Place your orders now.
Gentamycin is a highly effective medication used for the specific treatment of respiratory and gastrointestinal infections. It is a comprehensive drug that controls a wide range of diseases affecting poultry and large animals.
- This product contains the antibacterial Gentamicin sulfate and the broad-spectrum antibiotic Doxycycline Hydrochloride.
- It is effective against a wide range of Gram-positive bacteria such as Staphylococci, Streptococci, Corynebacterium pyogenes, and Gram-negative bacteria e.g. Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus spp. & Bordetella bronchiseptica as well as Mycoplasma, Rickettsia, Chlamydia, Actinomyces spp., and large viruses.
- Gentamycin sulfate 100mg/ml
Dosage and administration of Gentamycin
- Livestock: 0.05-0.1ml/kg.b.w., twice a day, for 2-3 days
- Dog and cat: 0.08-0.12ml/b.w., twice a day, for 2-3 days
- For treatment of infections caused by bacteria sensitive to Doxycycline and Gentamicin such as Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, E. coli, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus spp. in calf, goat, sheep, pig, and poultry.
- It is particularly indicated for the prevention and treatment of diseases that affect the respiratory and digestive tract in poultry such as CRD, Air sacculitis, Coryza, Colibacillosis, Synovitis, Arthritis, and Salmonellosis.
- Do not use for pre-weaning and lactation animals.
- Avoid the overdose.
- Store in a dark cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Calf, sheep, goat: 14 days.
- Pig: 8 days.
- Poultry: 7 days.
Specification: Gentamycin 100mL (Centre Brand | Injectable)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…