Neimycin Egg Formula
Neimycin Egg Formula Soluble Powder is used for Bacterial infections, Vitamin a deficiency, Eye problems, Skin diseases, Vitamin d deficiency, Heart attack, Chest pain, Leg pain due to blocked arteries, High blood pressure, Vitamin k deficiency, and other conditions. Place your orders.
Neimycin Egg Formula Soluble Powder is used for Bacterial infections, Vitamin a deficiency, Eye problems, Skin diseases, Vitamin d deficiency, Heart attack, Chest pain, Leg pain due to blocked arteries, High blood pressure, Vitamin k deficiency, and other conditions.
Neimycin Egg Formula Soluble Powder contains Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K as active ingredients.
Neimycin Egg Formula Soluble Powder works by preventing the protein synthesis of bacteria; facilitating retina formation required for low light and colour vision; increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones; slowing down the processes that damage cells; promoting the formation of active prothrombin in the liver;
This egg formula soluble powder is a highly concentrated water-soluble nutritional supplement formulation of essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, fats, protein, fibre and probiotics. When added to feeds, our balanced formula provides optimal nutrient supplementation for strong and healthy chickens (poultry). It is formulated to support the optimum level of bird health while boosting the nutritional quality of eggs with enhanced levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D-3. Also included are fats, proteins, fibre and probiotics which promote good gut health and immunity.
Uses of Neimycin Egg Formula
This soluble powder is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial infections
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Eye problems
- Skin diseases
- Vitamin d deficiency
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- High blood pressure
- Vitamin k deficiency
- Blood clotting problems
- Obstructive jaundice
- Liver diseases
- Anticoagulants overdose
- Dietary deficiency
Specification: Neimycin Egg Formula
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…