Newcastle Gumboro Vaccine (ND + IB Vaccine | 1000 Dose | Transport Flasks)
Newcastle Gumboro Vaccine
Our Newcastle Gumboro Vaccine (ND IB vaccine) is a freeze-dried combined live vaccine containing the lentogenic LaSota strain and Infectious Bronchitis Virus H120 strain.
- It is indicated for primary and secondary vaccination of broilers or the initial vaccination of replacement chickens against Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis.
- Store at 2°- 8°C, protect the product from direct sunlight.
- This product is for veterinary use only.
Administration and dosage guide
- Reconstitution: Aseptically transfer 5 ml of cooled sterilized distilled water into the vaccine vial. Shake well for complete reconstitution. Reconstitute immediately prior to use.
To administer by spraying/aerosol;
- Prepare, for every 1000 doses 100-300 ml cooled, sterilized, and disinfectant-free distilled water.
- Add the reconstituted vaccine to the adequate volume of spraying water, immediately prior to use, and mix well.
- Note that fans should be stopped before spraying.
- Spray the vaccine solution 30-60 cm above the birds using an adjusted pressure sprayer.
- For primary vaccination use the coarse spray method.
To administer in drinking water;
- Do not add disinfectants to the drinking water 3 days before vaccination.
- Deprive the birds of drinking water two hours before vaccination.
- Prepare an adequate volume of drinking water to be consumed within one to two hours.
- Protect the dissolved vaccine virus from chlorine by adding Blue Neutrachlor (following the instructions) or skim milk powder (50g/20L) or skim milk (0.5L/20L) to the drinking water and mix well.
- Mix well the reconstituted vaccine in the final volume of disinfectant-free drinking water.
- Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing the water supply.
Estimated water requirement per 1000 birds:
|Type of chicken||Age (days)||Amount of water needed (liters)|
|Broilers||I8 – 21||30|
|21 – 28||10|
|Layers/breeders||21 – 28||10|
To administer using the ocular route;
- Reconstitute the vaccine as mentioned above.
- Transfer every 1,000 doses of the reconstituted vaccine to the dropper containing 40 ml of sterilized distilled water.
- Administer one drop of the diluted vaccine into the open eye of each bird.
- Wait until the eye absorbs the solution completely (the chicken would blink several times), then release the chicken.
Newcastle Gumboro Vaccine: Precautions
- Always vaccinate healthy flock only.
- Discard unused or remaining vaccines.
Specification: Newcastle Gumboro Vaccine (ND + IB Vaccine | 1000 Dose | Transport Flasks)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.