Sulfacox Coccodiostat | 100g
Sulfacox is indicated for preventing and controlling caecal and intestinal coccidiosis, pullorum disease, and Fowl Typhoid in poultry. Place orders today.
Sulfacox is indicated for preventing and controlling caecal and intestinal coccidiosis, pullorum disease, and Fowl Typhoid in poultry.
Composition Of Sulfacox (Contains per gram powder):
- Sulfadimidine sodium
- Sulfaquinoxaline sodium
- Pyrimethamine HCl
- Furaltadone HCl
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K3
Sulfonamides are broad-spectrum antimicrobial agents, inhibiting bacteria, toxoplasma, and other protozoal agents such as coccidia. They interfere with the biosynthesis of folic acid in bacterial or protozoal cells by competitively preventing the incorporation of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) into the folic acid molecule, which is required for DNA and RNA synthesis in the pathogen. Pyrimethamine is an antiprotozoal diaminopyrimidine that inhibits at a later stage in the biosynthetic pathway of folic acid. Hence, the combination works synergistically by blocking different enzymatic steps in folic acid biosynthesis. Furaltadone is an antibacterial agent active mainly against Gram-negative bacteria such as Salmonella spp. Vitamin A is an essential nutrient involved in preserving and maintaining healthy epithelial tissues and mucous membranes and a proper immune function. Vitamin K assists the animal in counteracting intestinal hemorrhages and lesions caused directly by the pathogen or the parasite.
Contraindications of Sulfacox
- Hypersensitivity to sulfonamides, pyrimethamine, and/or furaltadone.
- Megaloblastic anemia, since depletion of folic acid, may aggravate this condition.
- Poultry producing eggs for human consumption.
- Hematologic side effects associated with folate deficiency.
- Hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
- For oral administration.
- 100 g per 100 liters of drinking water for 3 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 h.
- For meat: 14 days.
Specification: Sulfacox Coccodiostat | 100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…