Do you need to save the lives of your birds from some deadly bacterial diseases? We have the right drugs for you!
- We sell Amogen, a combination of amoxicillin and gentamicin which is effective against infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Amoxicillin is used for a variety of infections in all species, including urinary tract infection, soft tissue infections, and pneumonia.
- Seal the product and protect from light.
Place your orders.
Amogen is an antibiotic needed for the treatment of some bacterial diseases in livestock animals. It is commonly used for the treatment of pneumonia, intestinal infection, uterine inflammation on buffalos, cows, goats, sheep, poultry, and pigs.
- Antibiotics should be used following safety precautions and their withdrawal periods must be strictly adhered to.
In 1 ml contains:
- Amoxicillin trihydrate 150 mg
- Gentamicin (sulfate) 40 mg
- Excipients just 1 ml
How to use
- Shake before using.
- Inject once a day for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Pigs, buffaloes, cows, goats, and sheep: Inject 1 ml deep / 10 kg body weight.
- Dogs and cats: Inject 1 ml / 10 kg body weight under the skin.
- Time to stop using before slaughter:
- Before slaughter: 14 days
- Milk collection: 3 days
- Store in a cool and dry place, not exceeding 30 degrees C.
- Avoid light.
- Beta-lactam antibiotic, Amoxicillin is used for a variety of infections in all species, including urinary tract infections, soft tissue infections, and pneumonia.
- It is effective for infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Use cautiously in animals allergic to penicillin-like drugs.
- Not used in the laying period for laying hens.
- Drinking water administration should be prepared for the day.
- Chicken and pigs: 7 days.
- Seal and protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Specification: Amogen 100mL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…