Amprolium 250 WSP | 100g
Amprolium HCl is an anti-protozoal drug with a molecular configuration similar to thiamine (vitamin B1). It prevents protozoan parasites with the use of thiamine.
Do not include in layers that contain eggs for human consumption.
Amprolium 250 WSP is a condensed powder of Amprolium HCl, water-soluble for use in drinking water in chickens, cows, lambs, young goats, cattle and sheep. It is used as a preventive or therapeutic agent against Eimeria infections in poultry, in particular E. Tenella, E, guy. Necatrix and E, guy. Acervulin.
It is decisive against other protozoan infections such as Histomoniasis (Blackhead) in turkeys and poultry; against coccidiosis in cows, sheep and goats; against amoebiasis in different animals.
IT IS SUITABLE FOR:
Livestock and chicken
THE COMPOSITION OF AMPROLIUM 250 WSP:
250 mg of Amprolium HCl.
SIDE EFFECTS OF USING AMPROLIUM 250 WSP
- Long-term treatment with high doses can result in delayed growth or polyneuritis (due to reversible thiamine deficiency).
- The development of natural immunity can be delayed.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER VETERINARY MEDICINE:
- May not mix with other drugs such as antibiotics and feed additives.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration by drinking water.
Poultry: 100 – 150 g per 100 litres of drinking water for 5 to 7 days, followed by 25 g per 100 litres of drinking water for 1 or 2 weeks. Medicated drinking water should be the only source of drinking water during treatment.
Calves, lambs, children: 3 g per 20 kg of body weight for 1-2 days, followed by 7.5 kg per 1,000 kg of feed for 3 weeks.
Cattle, sheep: 3 g per 20 kg bodyweight for 5 days (via drinking water).
The substance can be used directly when combined with feed. Medicated drinking water can be used within 24 hours of use. If no change is detected after 3 days, assess the symptoms to ascertain the existence of other diseases. Seek the directions of the veterinarian or poultry pathologist.
Milk: 3 days of milk
Meat: three days.
Specification: Amprolium 250 WSP | 100g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…