Amprolin 300 (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
Amprolin is indicated for the treatment of coccidiosis caused by coccidia susceptible to amprolium (Eimeria spp) or gastrointestinal infections for which it is therapeutically or prophylactically indicated to administer amprolium in calves, goats, sheep, and poultry.
Amprolium hydrochloride 300mg
Carrier ad 1g
Amprolin 300 is a condensed powder of Amprolium HCl, water-soluble for use in drinking water in chickens, cows, lambs, young goats, cattle, and sheep.
- It is used as a preventive or therapeutic agent against Eimeria infections in poultry, in particular E. Tenella, E, guy. Necatrix and E, guy. Acervulin.
- It is decisive against other protozoan infections such as Histomoniasis (Blackhead) in turkeys and poultry; against coccidiosis in cows, sheep, and goats; against amoebiasis in different animals.
It is suitable for
- Livestock and chicken
Amprolin 300: Product composition
Amprolium hydrochloride 300mg
Side effects of use
- Long-term treatment with high doses can result in delayed growth or polyneuritis (due to reversible thiamine deficiency).
- The development of natural immunity can be delayed.
Incompatibility with other veterinary medications
- May not mix with other drugs such as antibiotics and feed additives.
Amprolin 300: Dosage
For oral administration through drinking water or milk
Calves, sheep, and goats;
- Preventive; 1g per 60kg body weight through drinking water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 1g per 30kg body weight through drinking water for 5 days.
- Preventive; 100g per 500 liters of water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 100g per 150-250 liters of water for 5-7 days.
- Not intended for birds producing eggs for human consumption.
- Milk: 3 days of milk
- Meat: three days.
Specification: Amprolin 300 (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.