Amprolium 250WSP (Kepro-Holland) 100g
Amprolium HCl is an anti-protozoal drug and in chemical structure analogue to thiamine (vitamin B1). It inhibits the use of thiamine by the protozoal parasites.
- Contains per g: Amprolium HCl 250 mg
AMPROLIUM 250 WSP
Amprolium 250 wsp is a concentrated powder of Amprolium HCl, water-soluble for use in drinking water of poultry, calves, lambs, young goats, cattle and sheep. It is used as a preventive or therapeutic agent against Eimeria infections in poultry, especially E. tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina and E. praecox.
It is effective against other protozoal infections like Histomoniasis (Blackhead) in turkeys and poultry; against coccidiosis in calves, sheep and goats; against amaebiasis in various species.
Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.
Long-term treatment of high doses may result in delayed growth or poly-neuritis (caused by reversible thiamine deficiency). The development of natural immunity may be delayed.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS:
Do not combine with other medicines like antibiotics and feed additives.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Poultry : 100 – 150 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 5 – 7 days, followed by 25 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 1 or 2 weeks. During treatment medicated drinking water should be the only source of drinking water.
- Calves, lambs, kids : 3 g per 20 kg bodyweight as drench during 1 – 2 days, followed by 7.5 kg per 1,000 kg of feed during 3 weeks.
- Cattle, sheep : 3 g per 20 kg bodyweight during 5 days (via drinking water).
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
If no improvement is noted within 3 days, evaluate the symptoms to determine the presence of other diseases. Follow the instructions of your veterinarian or poultry pathologist.
- Meat : 3 days
- Milk : 3 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in closed packing.
- Keep medicine away from children.
Sachet of 100 g (120 sachets per box).
Specification: Amprolium 250WSP (Kepro-Holland) 100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.