CoxB3 Anticoccidial And Antibacterial Powder
CoxB3 is recommended for the treatment of coccidiosis, salmonellosis, and pasteurellosis in poultry.
CoxB3 is effective for prevention and treatment against the following diseases:
- Coccidiosis in poultry due to infection with Eimeria species.
- Fowl typhoid due to Salmonella gallinarum.
- Fowl cholera due to Pasteurella multocida.
Composition (per gram)
Sulfachloropyrazine sodium monohydrate 300mg
Do not administer CoxB3 to animals with severely impaired renal or liver function.
Side effects/Incompatibility with other drugs
Temporary egg drop, wind eggs, and hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
Do not combine with antacids as this may cause the oral bioavailability of CoxB3 wsp when administered together.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Coccidiosis: 100g per 100 liters of drinking water for 3 days.
- Salmonellosis and Pasteurellosis: 100g per 100 liters of drinking water for 5 days.
Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
In the case of coccidiosis in poultry: If no improvement is noted within 3 days, evaluate the symptoms to determine the presence of other diseases.
Follow the instructions of your veterinarian/poultry pathologist.
Meat: 7 days.
Eggs: 3 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Specification: CoxB3 Anticoccidial And Antibacterial Powder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.