APA Flo-Do-P (Florfenicol-Doxycycline)-100g
This formulation of Florfenicol and Doxycycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as CRD, pneumonia, pleuritis, pasteurellosis and gastrointestinal diseases: enteritis, gastritis, diarrhea, paratyphoid in poultry.
APA Flo-Do-P (Broad spectrum antibiotic)
COMPOSITION of APA Flo-Do-P
This broad spectrum antibiotic is indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleuritis, pasteurellosis, gastrointestinal diseases: enteritis, gastritis, diarrhea, white-feces diarrhea, paratyphoid.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated
– Not indicated for birds having hepatic (liver) and renal (kidney) impairment.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any of composition of the product.
Meat: 7 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed all day long.
– Pigs, calves, goats, sheep: 1 kg/ton of feed during 3 – 5 days.
– Poultry: 1g/liter of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Specification: APA Flo-Do-P (Florfenicol-Doxycycline)-100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…