Bactofort 10kg (Adamore Brand)
Buy our Bactofort today.
- Read on to discover more information about this amazing product.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Make a purchase now!
Bactofort protects plants against diseases caused by pathogenic microorganisms (fungal and bacterial). It contains the bacterium Bacillus subtilis and products it excretes (polypeptide antibiotics suppressing phytopathogenic microflora and phytohormones stimulating plant growth and development).
- It is active against a broad spectrum of phytopathogens (species of the genera Fusarium, Bipolaris, Ophiobolus, Erysiphe, Septoria, Pyrenophora, Puccinia, Phytophthora, Pseudomonas, and Xanthomonas.
- This product will help the bird to increase resistance to pathogens as well as establish and maintain a beneficial gut microflora through its synergistic action leading to improved parameters and increased profits.
Bactofort: Product benefits
1) Reduces incidence of diseases.
2) Stimulate immunity and improve gut health
3) Guarantees high peak production that is sustained over a long period of time in layers and breeders
4) Enhances weight gain in pullet and broilers.
5) Reduces expenses on drugs.
6) High return on investment for the farmer.
7) Compatible with all other products.
- Increases crop yields by 10% to 15%;
- Acts as an anti-stress agent after herbicide and pesticide application;
- Can be used at any stage of vegetation;
- Does not induce resistant strains of phytopathogens;
- Stimulates growth and development of plants;
- Starts working immediately after application;
- Compatible with other plant treatments (can be mixed with herbicides, pesticides, etc.);
- Retains efficiency at temperatures over 28°C.
How to use
- When spraying the plants, the normal expenditure is 3.0 to 5.0 l per hectare (600.0 – 1000 l per hectare of the working solution). If used in combination with insecticides, the offered product should be the last component of the mixture to be loaded into the spraying device. For maximum efficiency, the working solution should be supplemented with urea (3-5 kg per hectare).
- If it is introduced into the soil using drip irrigation systems, the dosage should be increased to 10-15 l per hectare.
Specification: Bactofort 10kg (Adamore Brand)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…