BIO-MIX For Layers (Poultry Premix)
This brand of Bio-Mix is a balanced premix specially formulated for laying hens.
The Bio-Mix range of premixes is the first indigenous blend for all classes of poultry feed. They have been widely accepted by the Nigerian Livestock Industry.
- A balanced blend of stabilized and high potency vitamins, minerals and trace elements for laying hens.
- Contains vitamin D3 adequately, which regulates calcium absorption and in turn prevents rickets in laying birds.
- Enriched with bioavailable selenium for increased egg production and reduction in mortality throughout the laying cycle of 300 days.
|NUTRIENT||UNIT||EACH 2.5KG OF PREMIX CONTAINS|
Application: This high potency vitamins minerals elements and trace minerals premix has been custom formulated for inclusion into your layer feed.
Recommended Inclusion Rate: 2.5kg of premix per ton of feed.
Packaging sizes: 2.5kg and 25kg
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and preferably below 25oc
Shell life at 25oc: 1 year (12months)
Specification: BIO-MIX For Layers (Poultry Premix)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.