Bioplagen Perox (Disinfectant, Anti-Biofilm) – 20L
Bioplagen Perox is a biocide disinfectant with a wide spectrum range that removes all kind of microorganisms: bacteria (gram+, gram-), viruses, spores, oocysts (coccidia), fungi and algae. It is used to disinfectant surfaces as well as the livestock environment.
- It cleans and removes the biofilm, disinfects humidifiers, coolers, farm evaporators, etc.
- It is used for disinfecting water tanks and pipes, silos by thermal fogger and transport vehicles.
- It is highly recommended for water treatment in poultry facilities.
Bioplagen Perox is a virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and algaecide disinfectant solution. It is formulated based on hydrogen peroxide in addition to acetic and peracetic acid, which is a powerful combination of disinfectants capable of removing any kind of organism, including spores and oocysts as well as those which are hard to reach as they are protected by residues and biofilm.
Spectrum of activity
It has a broad spectrum efficient disinfectant to eliminate all types of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, spores, protozoan and coccidian oocysts, such as algae and biofilm.
- Hydrogen Peroxide ………………………….. 25.00%
- Acetic Acid …………………………. 6.00%
- Peracetic Acid ……………………….. 5.0%
- 100% biodegradable.
- Removes the biofilm from piping and water troughs.
- Keeps and maintains the acid pH in pipings.
- Livestock facilities, surfaces, and equipment.
- Water troughs and tools and materials (boots, wheelbarrow, etc)
- Incubation, delivery, and nursing rooms.
- Vehicles, footbaths, wheel dips, and disinfection arches.
- Water tanks, ponds, cooling, water piping.
How to use
Dissolve Bioplagen Perox in water at the dosage recommended below:
- Biofilm cleaning pipes (3-4 h): 1ml each to 100ml of water (1%)
- Hatcheries and/or classification: 7- 10ml each to 1000ml of water (0.7- 1%)
- Routine disinfection and disinfection arcs: 1 ml each to 200ml of water (0.5%)
- Environmental disinfection by nebulization: 1ml each to 100ml of water (1%)
- Footbaths/Rodaluvios (Renew weekly): 2ml each to 100ml of water (2%)
- Water treatment in poultry facilities: 1ml each to 1000ml of water
Storage and precautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- POISON: DO NOT INGEST
Specification: Bioplagen Perox (Disinfectant, Anti-Biofilm) – 20L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…