Centre Levamisole (100g)
We sell Centre Levamisole which is a dewormer indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematode infections and chronic fascioliasis in cattle.
- It is used for the prevention and treatment of Flukes, Roundworms infestation in cattle, sheep and goats.
For oral administration:
- Cattle, calves, sheep and goats:
7.5 g per 200 kg body weight for 1 day.
- Poultry and swine:
1 kg per 2000 litres of drinking water for 1 day.
Centre Levamisole is a premium dewormer indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematode infections and chronic fascioliasis in cattle.
- Levamisole is a synthetic anthelmintic with activity against a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal worms and against lungworms. Levamisole causes an increase of the axial muscle tone followed by paralysis of the worms.
- It is used for the prevention and treatment of Flukes, Roundworms infestation in cattle, sheep, and goats.
- Some of the gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature) include Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Inchostrongylus spp., Coopenia spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides papilosus, Oesophagostomum spp, and adult Chabertia ovina.
- The active ingredient in this product is Levamizole HCL BP.
- They come in 100g sachets.
Centre Levamisole: Suitable for
- Cattle, sheep, and goats.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of gastrointestinal and lungworm infections in cattle, calves, sheep, goats, poultry and swine, like:
Cattle, calves, sheep and goats:
- Bunostomum, Chabertia, Cooperia, Dictyocaulus, Haemonchus, Nematodirus, Ostertagia, Protostrongylus and Trichostrongylus spp.
- Ascaridia and Capillaria spp.
- Ascaris suum, Hyostrongylus rubidus, Metastrongylus elongatus, Oesophagostomum spp. and Trichuris suis.
Recommendations and precautions
- Do not administer to ewes and cows during early pregnancy (first 45 days).
- Do not use in lactating animals whose milk is to be used for human consumption.
- No side effects are reported when used at therapeutic doses.
- Shake well before use.
Centre Levamisole: Contra-indications
- Do not administer to animals with severely impaired liver or kidney function.
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to levamisole.
Specification: Centre Levamisole (100g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…