Coccinor WSP | Anti Cocci | 100g
Coccinor is an anti-cocci drug that treats animal diseases. One of them is Coccidiosis, a common infectious disease of broiler chickens caused by single-celled Eimeria protozoan parasites, commonly referred to as coccidia. Make a purchase of Coccinor today and keep your animals safe and healthy.
Coccinor wsp is a mixture of two sulpha-group antibacterial and coccidiocidal medicines, as well as the synergetic antibacterial medication diaveridine and two essential vitamins A and E for treatment from haemorrhagic lesions and other coccidial diseases present in livestock and poultry .
COMPOSITION OF COCCINOR WSP:
- Sulphadimidine sodium 400 mg
- Sulphaquinoxaline sodium 150 mg
- Diaveridine HCl 50 mg
- Vitamin A 15,000 IU
- Vitamin K3 5 mg
Coccinor wsp is a very effective medicine or treatment against the following diseases:
- Mixed Coccidial and bacterial infections
- Intestinal Coccidiosis
- Fowl typhoid
- Pullorum disease
- Coli infections
Calves, Piglets and Lambs:
Enteritis which is caused by bacterial and coccidial infections.
Bacterial infections and Intestinal Coccidiosis
Do not administer to animals found to be hypersensitive to one or more of the components in this drug.
Some of the side effects of Coccinor include anaemia, thrombocytopenia and leucopenia. Overdosing of the drug can also cause bleedings, diarrhoea, kidney damage, peripheral neuritis, immuno-suppression and more .
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER VETERINARY MEDICINES:
Do not combine with other coccidiocidal or coccidiostatic and anti-bacterial drugs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF COCCINOR WSP:
For oral administration (drinking of water).
General dose: 100 g per 100 liters of drinking water or 1 g per 10 kg body weight for 3 days after which fresh water is applied and this routine is done for two days again. This is known as the 3–1–2 method.
Note: Medicated drinking water can be used within 24 hours of use.
Ruminants, piglets: 14 days
Rabbits, poultry: 8 days
Eggs: 6 days
HOW TO STORE:
- Store closely packed.
- Keep medicine away from children.
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
PACKAGING OF COCCINOR WSP:
100 g sachet
Livestock and Poultry
Specification: Coccinor WSP | Anti Cocci | 100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…