Coliamoxy WSP (100g)
This product is an anti-microbial drug needed by farmers for the effective treatment of diseases including Campylobacter, Clostridium, Corynebacterium, E. coli, Erysipelothrix, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, penicillinase negative Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus, spp.
- It is indicated for veterinary use only.
- Keep all drugs out of reach of children.
- Refer to the product label before use and follow all instructions strictly.
Place your orders now.
We are glad to offer excellent quality Centre-Coliamoxy to our valuable clients. Amoxycillin is a semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin with a bactericidal action against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- The range of effects includes Campylobacter, Clostridium, Corynebacterium, E. coli, Erysipelothrix, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, penicillinase negative Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus, spp.
- The bactericidal action is due to the inhibition of cell wall synthesis. Amoxycillin is mainly excreted in the urine.
- This product is suitable for livestock animals including poultry, cattle, etc.
Composition of Coliamoxy
Contains per 100gram:
- Amoxycillin trihydrate: 20,000mg
- Colistin sulphate: 60,000,000IU
Coliamoxy: Product functions
- For treatment of gastrointestinal infections, respiratory infections, urogenital infections, local inflammations, and secondary bacterial infections during viral diseases in calves, pigs, and poultry.
- Effective against bacteria susceptible colibacillosis and salmonellosis
- Hypersensitivity reactions, renal dysfunction, neurotoxicity, and neuromuscular blockade.
Calves, goats, and sheep:
- Twice daily 5 grams per 100 kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days.
Poultry and swine:
- 1 kg. per 1500 – 2000 liter drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
- For meat: 8 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effects of bacterial infections on poultry production
Over the years, the use of antibiotics combined with strict biosecurity and hygiene measures has helped the poultry industry to grow by preventing the negative impacts of many avian diseases.
- However, with all the attention today on antibiotics and the serious issue of antibiotic resistance, it’s important to understand how and why antibiotics are used on the farm. Let’s explore some of these reasons:
- In general, antibiotics are used in phytosanitary treatments, fish farming, animal feed, and human or veterinary medicine where they can be used as a preventive or curative treatment.
- Strictly following the usage guidelines, the poultry industry uses antibiotics to improve meat production through increased feed conversion, growth rate promotion, and disease prevention.
- While antibiotic resistance is a complex issue, the reasons antibiotics are a necessary and vital part of modern agriculture are simple, straightforward, and guided by the belief that antibiotics must always be used responsibly.
- Antibiotics help make food safe by keeping chickens healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Like humans, chickens sometimes get sick from bacterial infections which can be accompanied by pain and suffering. This shows the need for responsible use of antibiotics to alleviate their suffering.
- Proper use of antibiotics helps keep chickens healthy and minimizes the impact on the environment.
Specification: Coliamoxy WSP (100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…