Coxycare WSP (Bifems Brand | Coccidiostat + Antibiotics)
We supply Coxycare which is a mix of coccidiostat and antibiotics required for the treatment of coccidiosis and secondary bacterial infections that may result from the disease.
- This product is suitable for livestock including chickens, sheep, goats, cattle, rabbits, etc.
- It is indicated for veterinary use only.
- Kindly place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
Coxycare is a mix of coccidiostat and antibiotics required for the treatment of coccidiosis and secondary bacterial infections that may result from the disease.
- This product is manufactured by Bifems Animal Health & Agricultural Services, a reliable brand for the production of animal health products.
- This product is suitable for livestock animals including chickens, sheep, goats, cattle, rabbits, etc.
Coxycare WSP: Composition
Each 100g contains…
- Sulphaquinoxallin 15g
- Oxytetracycline 3.5g
- Vitamin K 1.5g
- The product is a combination of sulphaquinoxallin and oxytetracycline for effective control of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis in chicken, turkeys, rabbits, calves, sheep, goat.
Dosage and administration
- Prevention 100g into 170 litres of clean water for 5 days.
- Treatment 100g into 150 litres of clean water for 5 days.
Coccidiosis in birds
- Coccidiosis is a common parasitic disease of poultry birds caused by single-celled protozoan parasites of the genus Eimeria which are commonly referred to as coccidia.
- Birds with clinical cases of coccidiosis frequently display depression, prostration, huddling under the heat source as if chilled, soiled vents and watery or bloody droppings.
- In order to determine the type of coccidiosis affecting a flock, it would be desirable to examine a sample of birds showing symptoms or fresh dead birds. But let’s leave the details to parasitologists.
Coccidiosis prevention and control
- Coccidial oocysts are extremely resistant to environmental conditions and disinfectant agents, therefore, eradication of coccidiosis from chicken houses by litter removal, cleaning and disinfection are not feasible.
- There have been two main tools to prevent and control coccidiosis in poultry flocks: Anticoccidial agents (e.g. Coxycare) and live coccidiosis vaccines.
- In addition to these two main tools, coccidiosis can be controlled by proper hygiene. Good hygiene, such as cleaning boots and exchanging clothes between sheds, and the eradication of rodents, assists in minimizing the transmission of oocysts.
- Effective farm management, such as well maintained, drip-free water lines, minimize the level of infective oocysts in the litter, as desiccation significantly reduces sporulation.
Specification: Coxycare WSP (Bifems Brand | Coccidiostat + Antibiotics)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…