Diclacox Liquid (Anticoccidial Medication) – 1 Litre
Diclacox is indicated for the treatment of coccidiosis in chicken caused by Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. brunetti, E. acervulina, E. mitis (mivati), and E. maxima.
Diclacox Liquid is effective for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases:
- Poultry: Intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and comorbidities consequent to the infection of coccidial organisms.
- Calves, lambs, and piglets: Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections.
- Rabbits: Intestinal coccidiosis and bacterial infections.
Properties of Diclacox Liquid
- Diclazuril, the active ingredient of Diclacox, is a benzeneacetonitrile derivative. Its effect on the asexual and sexual stages of coccidia blocks the excretion of oocysts inducing an interruption of the life cycle of the parasite. Diclazuril was shown in studies to reduce lesions scores and improve the performance and health of birds challenged with E. maxima.
- Each 1 ml contains: Diclazuril 10 mg
- Diclacox is indicated for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry caused by Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mitis (Mivati) and E. maxima.
- Diclacox reduces the damage and lesion scores of Coccidia and improves the performance and health of infected animals
Dosage and Administration
- Poultry: Add 50 ml Diclacox per 200 litres of drinking water for 48 hrs.
- For Severe Cases: add 100 ml Diclacox per 200 litres of drinking water for 48 hrs.
- Meat: 5 days.
- Store in a dark place at a temperature below 30ºC.
- For Veterinary Use Only
Specification: Diclacox Liquid (Anticoccidial Medication) – 1 Litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…