Rayve Concentrated Germicide – 150ml
Rayve concentrated germicide helps get rid of bacteria and germs. It is phenol based, thus can be used as a cleaning and sterilizing agent as well.
Rayve Concentrated germicide
Germicides are substances/agents or products which specifically kill/destroy germs and bacteria, especially on surfaces. These are often presented as liquids and have both disinfecting, germicidal and cleaning properties. Thus, this helps to minimize the spread of germs across surfaces. Medications that are designed to kill infectious organisms and limit the spread of bacteria are also classified as germicides.
Rayve concentrated germicide helps get rid of bacteria and germs which have the potential ability to cause harm to humans and other animals.
- Benzenol carbolic acid
Direction for use of Rayve concentrated germicide:
- General cleaning: Add 15mls to 1 litre of water to disinfect sinks, drains, and toilets.
- Veterinary use: Add 30mls to 1 litre of water to disinfect poultry house, cages, pens, kennels etc.
- The solution easily dissolves in water, thus can also be sprayed on surfaces
Caution: It is important to note that mixing the various types of germicidal cleaners can cause toxic fumes to form which could be detrimental to health and the environment. For this reason, it is exceptionally important to use germicidal products with care.
In case of contact of ingestion, promptly seek medical attention.
Specification: Rayve Concentrated Germicide – 150ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.