Doxy-Gen Antibiotic For Livestock (100g)
Doxy-Gen is an antibiotic formulation indicated for combating gastrointestinal infections in calves and poultry as well as respiratory tract infections of poultry, calves, and pigs.
Doxy-Gen 20/20 wsp is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
Doxy-Gen contains per gram:
Doxycycline Hyclate 200mg
Gentamycin Sulphate 200mg
Do not administer Doxy-Gen to animals;
- Hypersensitive to aminoglycosides/or tetracyclines.
- With impaired kidney, eye and liver functions, vestibular and/or ear dysfunctions.
- Lactating animals (if milk is intended for human consumption).
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed and drinking water.
- Poultry: 100g per 300 liters of drinking water within 3-5 days.
- Calves: 100g per 60 calves of 50kg bodyweight within 4-6 days.
- Pigs: 100g peer 200 liters of drinking water within 4-6 days.
When mixed with feed, Doxy-Gen should be used immediately. Also, medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat- Cattle: 90 days
- Pigs: 40 days
- Eggs: 14 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Specification: Doxy-Gen Antibiotic For Livestock (100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.