Fowl Pox Vaccine (Small Dose Vial | 100 | 200) + Transport Flask
This fowl pox vaccine is a recombinant live vaccine against the fowlpox virus affecting poultry birds.
- Administer the vaccine through the wing web, you can use the fowlpox vaccinator for enhanced professionalism.
- This vaccine is a small dose variant that comes in 100- and 200-dose. Every vial comes with diluents.
- All vaccine orders must be certified by a veterinarian and they shall be handled only by qualified personnel.
- We have Izovac and Biovac brands, kindly place an order indicating your brand preference.
Buy from us today.
Fowl pox vaccine
Our fowl pox vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy poultry birds aged 6 weeks (or older) and at least 4 weeks prior to the start of lay in laying birds.
- It is a prophylactic regimen for the prevention of fowl pox, a slow-spreading viral infection that affects most bird species, including all commercial forms of poultry.
- When used as indicated, this product will aid in preventing the clinical signs caused by the virulent field strain of fowl pox virus.
- We have the 100-dose and 200-dose of the vaccine, categorized as the small-dose vial variant.
- The vaccine can be stored at -20⁰C.
Fowl pox vaccine: Administration tips
- Reconstitute with sterile cold buffered solvent.
- Hold the bird and the spread the underside of one wing outward.
- Pierce the web of the exposed wing with the applicator, discharging the vaccine.
- The stylet of the needle should be inserted from beneath through the wing web and care should be taken to push the feathers aside so as to avoid damaging the blood vessels.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine vial again and proceed to vaccinate the next bird.
- During vaccination avoid hitting large blood vessels, bones and the wing muscles with the applicator.
- Do not inject in any other site except exposed wing web.
- Fowlpox can cause depression, reduced appetite and poor growth or egg production.
- It occurs in both a wet and dry form.
- The wet form is characterized by plaques in the mouth and upper respiratory tract.
- The dry form is characterized by wart-like skin lesions that progress to thick scabs. The disease may occur in any age of the bird, at any time.
- Mortality is usually not significant unless respiratory involvement is severe.
- Vaccination of broilers is not usually required unless the mosquito population is high or infections have occurred previously.
Specification: Fowl Pox Vaccine (Small Dose Vial | 100 | 200) + Transport Flask
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…