Intergendox WS | Vanguard Pharmacy
Intergendox WS is composed of doxycycline and gentamicin sulphate. Doxycycline is potent against Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Rickettsia spp. The activity of doxycycline is based on inhibition of the synthesis of bacterial protein. Doxycycline has a strong sensitivity and connection with your lungs when taken and is thus highly effective for the treatment of bacterial respiratory infections. Gentamicin sulphate belongs to the amino-glycoside community and functions as a bactericidal agent against primary bacterias, such as E. Coli, Klebsiella, Pasteurella, Salmonella spp. The bactericidal activity is also focused on the inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis. It is usually orally treated; gentamicin is poorly resorbed and thus acts mainly in the gastrointestinal tract.
Intergendox has as its component doxycycline which belongs to the tetracycline group and acts bacteriostatic against bacterias, such as E.Coli, Haemophilus, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus. It is also composed of getamicin sulphate which helps to get rid of bacteria also.
Composition of the powder in grams:
- Doxycycline hyclate 100mg
- Gentamicin sulphate 50 mg.
Indications of the intergendox ws
Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms that are susceptible to doxycycline and/or gentamicin. Some of the microorganisms include, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Bordetella, Chlamydia, Campylobacter, E. Coli, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptoccus. They are made manifest in cows , goats, sheep, poultry and pigs.
- Oversensitivity to tetracyclines
- Administration to animals with significantly compromised kidney or hepatic function.
- Regular regulation of penicillins and cycloserins.
- Administration to animals with microbial ingestion.
Side effects of the intergendox ws
- Stains on the teeth of young animals.
- Reactions of hypersensitivity.
- Prolonged use of high doses can result in neurotoxicity and nephrotoxicity..
Dosage when using the intergendox ws
Calves, sheep and goats:
Twice a day, 1 g per 20 kg body weight and the time frame is for 3 – 5 days.
Poultry and pigs:
1 kg per 1000 liters of drinking water which should last for 3-5 days.
For calves, goats and sheep: Two weeks.
For pigs: A week plus an additional day.
For poultry: One week
- Only for pre-ruminant calves, lambs, and young ones of the specified animals.
- Not for use in animals where eggs or milk are generated for human consumption.
Specification: Intergendox WS | Vanguard Pharmacy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…