IOCID 30 – Iodine Based Multipurpose Disinfectant – 10L
Iocid 30 is an iodine-based disinfectant. It is a powerful multi-purpose disinfectant used for farm equipment and animal houses. Iocid 30 contains a unique complex produced by CID LINES that provides high and stable level of 2.8% iodine. Iocid 30 has passed ENnorms and is effective against bacteria.
- 2.8% available iodine surfactant
As common knowledge, disinfection (for example with IOCID 30) is one of the available options for disease control. It is very important especially in livestock farming as it will not only reduce the mortality rate, it will also increase the production rate in all ramifications.
- This product is a very effective multi-purpose disinfectant and cleaner.
- Manufacturer: CID Lines
- Composition: 2.8% available iodine surfactant
- Available size: 10 L
Usage of IOCID 30
- Washing and disinfection of tools, equipment, and machines i.e. post-mortem tools and equipment used by Veterinary doctors, items used by infected livestock, etc.
- In making foot dip solution (a procedure that prevents disease transfer onto and around farm sites)
- Disinfection of transport vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Cleaning animal housing in preparation for new stock.
- Fumigation against microbes.
- Drinking water = 1ml to 20 liters of water
- Foot dip = 1ml to 20 liters of water
- Hand Sanitizer = 1ml to 20 liters of water
- Poultry house disinfection = 5ml Iocid 30 to 5 liters of water after washing with soap & water
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning and disinfection (C&D) involve the use of physical or chemical processes to reduce, remove, inactivate, or destroy pathogenic microorganisms.
- C&D procedures are crucial in controlling the spread or transfer of microorganisms between animals, locations, or people.
- The potential for the spread or transfer of microorganisms can occur from the direct or indirect contamination of equipment, facilities, vehicles, people, and the movement of animals or animal products.
Specification: IOCID 30 – Iodine Based Multipurpose Disinfectant – 10L
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.