KENFLOX 20% ORAL (1 litre)
Kenflox contains enrofloxacin, which belongs to the group of quinolone antibiotics. It is a bactericidal agent, active against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as anaerobic pathogens.
Enrofloxacin exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Campylobacter.
- Contains per ml: Enrofloxacin 200 mg
Kenflox 20% Oral is effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to enrofloxacin. These include; (broncho) pneumonia, mycoplasmal infections, coli-septicemia/coli-diarrhea, enteritis, pasteurellosis, (para)typhoid and paratyphoid fever, urinary infection, wound infections, and secondary bacterial infections such as complications of viral diseases in poultry, pigs, calves, sheep and goats.
Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to enrofloxacin.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS
Do not combine with chloramphenicol, tetracycline, erythromycin, and lincomycin
- 100 ml PE-Pharma bottle packed in the individual carton box (144 bottles per box).
- 1-liter PE-Pharma bottle (12 bottles per box).
- 5-liter PE-Pharma can (2 cans per box).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 100 ml per 400 liters of drinking water during 3-5 days
- Pigs: 100 ml per 200 – 600 liters of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 5 ml per 75 – 150 kg body weight, twice daily, during 3 – 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat: 9 days
- Eggs: 9 days
- Store in a dark, dry place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Specification: KENFLOX 20% ORAL (1 litre)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.