LaSota Vaccine (Small Dose Vials | 100 | 200) + Transport Flask
₦580.00 – ₦720.00
LaSota is a viral strain of Newcastle Disease Virus that is commonly used as a vaccination regimen in poultry production.
- This product is a small dose vial that comes in two variations: 100-dose and 200-dose
- This product is only for veterinary use and must be used in accordance with all protocols outlined.
- All vaccine orders must be certified by a veterinarian and shall be handled only by qualified personnel.
- We have Izovac and Biovac brands, kindly place an order indicating your brand preference.
- Store this vaccine at 35-45°F (2-7°C). Do not freeze.
- Make a purchase today.
LaSota vaccine is a prophylactic regimen prepared using the live attenuated LaSota strain of the Newcastle disease virus, cultured on embryonated SPF eggs, freeze-dried and vacuum-sealed.
- The vaccine contains streptomycin and penicillin as bacteriostatic agents. It also contains fungizone as a fungistatic agent.
- The vaccine has undergone strict potency, safety, and purity tests and meets USDA requirements. Thus, it is safe to use on animals.
- These are small dose LaSota vials available in 100 and 200 doses.
- Administration on healthy chickens for the prevention of Newcastle disease.
- It is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 14 days of age or older by drinking water administration or by aerosol spray.
- Note that spray vaccination is recommended for revaccination only. Revaccination is recommended at four weeks and 16 weeks of age.
Poultry (Chickens, turkeys, pheasants, pigeons).
Dosage and Administration Guide
Directions for Drinking Water Vaccination:
- Do not open and mix the vaccine until ready to vaccinate.
- Remove all medication, sanitisers and disinfectants from the drinking water 72 hours prior to vaccination.
- Provide sufficient waterers so that all of the birds can drink at one time. Clean and rinse the waterers thoroughly.
- Withhold all water from the birds for two (2) to four (4) hours prior to vaccination to stimulate thirst.
- Add nonfat dry milk to the water at the rate of one (1) ounce per gallon before mixing the vaccine.
- Remove the aluminium seal and rubber stopper from a vaccine vial.
- Fill the vaccine vial two-thirds (2/3) full with clean, cool water and mix gently.
- Mix the dissolved vaccine with water as shown below:
|Age of birds||Water per 1,000 doses vaccine|
|2-4 weeks||2.5 gallons (9.9 L)|
|4-8 weeks||5 gallons (18.9 L)|
|8 weeks or older||10 gallons (37.9 L)|
- Distribute the vaccine solution among the waterers. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not provide any other drinking water until all of the vaccine mixtures has been consumed.
Spray Aerosol Vaccination:
- Use only for revaccination of healthy chickens two (2) weeks of age or older. Do not use for initial vaccination.
- Use a sprayer delivering an aerosol-like mist to disperse the rehydrated vaccine quickly and evenly throughout a house of chickens.
Specification: LaSota Vaccine (Small Dose Vials | 100 | 200) + Transport Flask
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦580.00 – ₦720.00
You may also like…
₦580.00 – ₦720.00