Marek Vaccine (1000-Dose)
We offer Marek’s vaccine which is indicated for active immunization against Marek’s disease.
- This product is only for veterinary use and must be used in accordance with all protocols outlined.
- All vaccine orders must be certified by a veterinarian and they shall be handled only by qualified personnel.
- This is a 1000-dose vaccine, implying that it will be sufficient for the vaccination of 1000 birds.
- Reconstitute as instructed in the product flyer, this vaccine comes with diluents.
- Make a purchase today.
This Marek Vaccine is indicated for active immunization against Marek’s disease. Marek’s disease (MD) is characterized by a variety of clinical signs which include neurological symptoms, chronic wasting and the development of multiple lymphomas that manifest as solid tumours in the viscera and musculature.
- Marek’s vaccines are usually administered at hatch or at 18 days of embryonation in the egg.
- Always use MD vaccines as directed by your veterinarian.
- Store the vaccine at 2ºC-8ºC, protected from direct sunlight.
Dosage and Reconstitution of Marek Vaccine
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute the vaccine immediately before use by transferring 4.0 ml of diluents to the vaccine vial using a sterile needle and syringe.
- Shake the vial to ensure complete reconstitution.
- Transfer the entire contents into the diluents vial.
- Dosage: 0.2 ml per chick.
Administration of Marek Vaccine
- By intramuscular or subcutaneous route.
Precautions for using Marek Vaccine
- Vaccinate healthy chicks only.
- Always ensure vaccination equipment is clean and free of disinfectants.
- The vaccine should not be mixed with anything other than the diluent supplied.
- Reconstituted vaccine should be used within 2 hours.
- Shake the bottle containing the vaccine suspension before and during use.
- Discard and destroy unused contents and empty vials.
- Use the entire contents of the vial when first opened.
Specification: Marek Vaccine (1000-Dose)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…