Miarom – Liquid (Respiratory Therapy) 1L
Miarom is a liquid poultry additive important in the stimulation of feed intake and stabilization of the intestinal microflora. This liquid complementary feed supplement comprises a special combination of various essential oils. Its long-lasting benefits are obtained from a synergistic, standardised combination of essential oils from thyme, anise, peppermint and eucalyptus, among others. On-farm level, the administration is easy and flexible thanks to the drinking water application. Miarom is beneficial to birds especially in situations such as:
- Energizing birds affected by heat stress
- Improve the performance of aging birds
- Boosts appetite of anorexic birds
- Ensuring the litter remains dry
Miarom L stimulates the appetite and promotes enzymatic digestion in poultry. The product additionally promotes good air quality in poultry houses. Miarom L comprises a special combination of various essential oils whose long-lasting benefits are obtained from a synergistic, standardized combination of essential oils of thyme, anise, peppermint, and eucalyptus, among others.
Essential oils have been used to promote health and digestion in livestock. Heat stress, disease, pressure, and feed changes can all impair poultry performance, resulting in decreased feed intake, failure to obtain optimum physiological benefits from feed and potentially even respiratory problems. In such situations, it is essential to increase feed intake and boost animal well-being.
Thus, Miarom L offers the following advantages:
- Stimulation and sustenance of feed intake
- Promotion of the secretion of digestive enzymes
- Support for the respiratory system
- Stabilization of the intestinal microflora; anti-microbial and physiological benefits of active ingredients
- Combats heat stress and performance losses
- Solves the problems of wet litter and damp bedding
Dosage and Administration
- Poultry chicks: 100 ml/1000 l water
- Poultry: 100–200 ml/1000 l water
- 1 litre bottles
Specification: Miarom – Liquid (Respiratory Therapy) 1L
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.