Oxyveto-50 S (100g)
We offer Oxyveto which is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is highly effective for the treatment of chronic respiratory disease, coryza, infectious synovitis, leptospirosis, salmonellosis, etc.
- Read on to discover more information about this amazing product.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Please, keep out of reach of children.
Oxyveto-50 S is an antibiotic drug that treats infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline, such as respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, metritis, mastitis, salmonellosis, dysentery, foot rot, sinusitis, urinary tract infections, mycoplasmosis, CRD, blue comb, shipping fever, and liver abscesses.
- It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that belongs to the group Tetracyclines which is highly effective to treat chronic respiratory disease, coryza, infectious synovitis, leptospirosis, salmonellosis, etc.
- Each product is packaged in 100g sachets.
Oxyveto-50 S: Product composition
- Per gram powder : 500 mg Oxytetracycline (= 535 mg Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride)
Indications for using Oxyveto-50 S
- Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease, Coryza, Salmonellosis, Gastroenteritis, Fowl Cholera.
- Calves: Actinobacillosis, Anaplasmosis, Anthrax, Leptospirosis, Pododermatitis.
Oxyveto-50 S: Dosage and administration
- 1 g per 10 ltr of drinking water or 500 g of OXYVETO-50 S per ton of feed.
- 1 Gram per 50 kg body weight orally via drinking water, milk, or feed.
- Poultry, Cattle, Calves, Lambs, Pigs, and Fowls
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing medicaments.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.
Specification: Oxyveto-50 S (100g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…