Pox Cure | For Poultry | Vanguard (100g)
Poultry Pox Cure consists of antibiotics and vitamins which is recommended for the care and prevention of acute and recurrent pox infections in poultry.
Its dosage and how it can be administered:
1g per litre for prevention for 3 to 5 days
2g per litre for treatment for 3 to 5 days.
Pox cure has as its components antibiotics and vitamins. It is used for the care and prevention of severe and persistent diseases in Poultry Pox. Fowlpox is a common epidemic in poultry triggered by viruses of the Poxviridae family and the Avipoxvirus family. Fowlpox virus is a slow-spread infectious disease that induces skin lesions or wet pox. The prevalence of the disease differs depending on the environment, administration, sanitation and the usage of vaccines regularly.
How to prevent and control fowlpox using pox cure
- Apply the drug on the infected birds.
- An early-stage vaccine is strongly advised since it protects the individual from being contaminated with the disease.
- It is also essential to monitor mosquitoes in the areas where birds are housed.
Treatment using pox cure
If your bird is restless and not eating as much food as normal, it is worth giving them pox cure. Birds may find it very painful to eat but may find it less painful to drink; therefore supplements in their water will be of benefit.
- Ampicillin Trihydrate 20%
- Vitamin C 20mg
- Penicillin 20%
- Vitamin k 15mg
The formulation is used to manage and avoid acute and persistent diseases of pox in poultry.
Instructions to note:
- It is for veterinary use only
- Keep below 25C
- Store in a dry cool place Keep below 25C
Specification: Pox Cure | For Poultry | Vanguard (100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…