Robimpex (Chemical Coccidiostat | 25kg)
We offer Robimpex which is a chemical anti-coccidial formulation indicated for eradicating coccidiosis and other bacterial infections.
- Read on to discover more information about this amazing product.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Please, keep out of reach of children.
Robimpex is a chemical anti-coccidial formulation indicated for eradicating coccidiosis and other bacterial infections within a very short period of time.
- It contains 6.6% robenidine, designed for the prevention of coccidiosis in broilers.
- We deliver this product all over Nigeria.
Indications for using Robimpex
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis, thus by extension; necrotic enteritis.
- For the prevention and treatment of infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. These include Pullorum disease, Fowl Typhoid, Intestinal infections, Omphalitis etc.
- Vitamin deficiency pre-and post-stress period.
- Prevention and treatment of enteritis in piglets.
- Indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of intestinal coccidiosis in rabbits.
- Coccidiosis is a common disease in birds and even rabbits. The parasite is passed from one animal to another via dropping contamination of food or water. Coccidiosis is a common cause of enteritis in birds.
- Young birds are particularly susceptible and infection is via the passing of the parasite via faecal contamination of food or water. Signs of coccidia range from poor growth to mild diarrhoea to sudden death.
- Coccidiosis is always worse during warm wet conditions. Maintaining dry floors in enclosures and regular removal of droppings will aid in coccidia control.
- Lethargy, diarrhoea; weight loss and sudden death are all signs of infection with coccidia. Young birds are most susceptible and the disease may present in many ways. Coccidiosis is always worse during warm wet conditions. Regular removal of the droppings also helps to reduce the spread of the organism.
Specification: Robimpex (Chemical Coccidiostat | 25kg)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…