Buy our premium toxin binder today. It serves as an optimal preventive approach against a broad range of mycotoxins.
- Read on to discover more information about this amazing product.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Place your orders now!
Toxi-veto is an innovative toxin binder that offers a complete preventive approach with activity against a broad range of mycotoxins (polar and nonpolar)
- It improves detoxification pathways due to support of metabolic process
- Also reduces immune suppression
- The offered product supports liver function
- It helps in mold inhibition
Toxi-Veto: Product composition
Bentonite, Clinoptiolite,Sepiolite 760 g
Yeast Extracts 100g
Sorbitol 50 g
Inuline 50 g
Plant Derivatives 15 g
Calcium propionate 25 g
- Improves milk yield
- Weight gain
- Egg production
- Detoxification of mycotoxins
- Reduce immune suppression
- Metabolic support
- Cleans and improves blood fluidity
- Improves energy
- Fights anemia
- Helps with bowel function
- Acts as a DETOXANT for the body
- Reduces incidence of diseases
- Stimulate immunity and improve gut health
- Guarantees high peak production that is sustained over a long period of time in layers and breeders
- Enhances weight gain in pullet and broilers
- Reduces expenses on drugs
- High return on investment for the farmer
- Compatible with all other products
Indications for using Toxi-Veto
- It offers a complete preventive approach with activity against a broad range of mycotoxins. Toxi-Veto improves detoxification pathways due to the support of metabolic processes thus making animals healthier.
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing medicaments.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.
Specification: Toxi-Veto (25kg)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…