Tylo-Mix Powder (Antibiotics | 50g | 100g)
₦550.00 – ₦950.00
This product is an anti-microbial drug needed by farmers for the effective treatment of diseases caused by many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria like Staphylococcus spp., Diplococcus pneumonia, Streptococcus spp., Haemophilus influenza, E. coli, Pneumococci,
- It is indicated for veterinary use only.
- The offered product comes in 50g and 100g packaging.
- Keep all drugs out of reach of children.
- Refer to the product label before use and follow all instructions strictly.
Tylo-Mix Powder is a combination of tylosin and doxycycline, making the product have an additional mode of action.
- Doxycycline belongs to the group of tetracyclines and has bacteriostatic activity against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria like Staphylococcus spp., Diplococcus pneumonia, Streptococcus spp., Haemophilus influenza, E. coli, Pneumococci, Bacillus anthracis, Clostridium tetani, and Cl. perfringens, Listeria monocytogenes, Actinomyces spp., Enterobacter spp., Klebsiella spp., Salmonella spp., Shigella spp. and Yersinia spp.
- Doxycycline is also active against Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumonia), Rickettsiae and Chlamydia spp.
- Doxycycline is especially recommended for the treatment of bacterial respiratory infections.
- Tylosin is a macrolide antibiotic with bacteriostatic activity against mainly Gram-positive bacteria and cocci (Gram-negative Meningococci and Gonococci).
- It is effective against the following bacteria: Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Corynebacterium spp., Neisseria spp., Flavobacterium spp., Campylobacter spp., Bacillus anthracis, Moraxella bovis Clostridium spp., Haemophilus spp., Bordetella bronchiseptica, Spirochetes (especially Treponema hyodysenteriae) and obligate anaerobe organisms (like M. hyosynovial, M. hyorhinis, M. hyopneumoniae and M. caprae).
Indications for using Tylo-Mix Powder
- Tylo-Dox Extra WSP is effective against infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to tylosin and doxycycline in calves, poultry, and pigs. It is specially indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal and respiratory infections.
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to tylosin, cross-resistance with macrolides appear. Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to tetracyclines. Do not administer to animals with severely impaired liver or renal function.
Tylo-Mix Powder: Side effects
- Edible tissues: 7 days
- Eggs: 2 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Specification: Tylo-Mix Powder (Antibiotics | 50g | 100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦550.00 – ₦950.00
You may also like…
₦550.00 – ₦950.00