Tylosan 200 Antibiotics (WSP | 100g)
Tylosan 200 is effective against a large number of causative agents of disease such as; Streptococci, Staphylococci, Corynebacteria, Pasteurella, Anthrax, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae etc. The drug is well absorbed from the proximal parts of the digestive tract so that therapeutic blood level is rapidly attained. It is also well-diffused inbody fluids and tissues. It is particularly effective against Mycoplasma gallisepticum (PPLO), making it the drug of choice in the treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) in poultry. It is also efficient in the treatment of infectious synovitis and infectious sinusitis.
Tylosin (as tartrate) 200mg
Tylosan 200 is effective against a large number of causative agents of disease such as Streptococci, Staphylococci, Corynebacteria, Pasteurella, Anthrax, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, etc.
- The drug is well absorbed from the proximal parts of the digestive tract so that a therapeutic blood level is rapidly attained.
- It is also well-diffused in body fluids and tissues.
- It is particularly effective against Mycoplasma gallisepticum (PPLO), making it the drug of choice in the treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) in poultry.
- It is also efficient in the treatment of infectious synovitis and infectious sinusitis.
- Tylosin (as tartrate) 200mg
Tylosan 200: Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water
- 4 g per 50kg bodyweight twice daily for 7-14 days
- 1.25 g per liter for 7-10 days
- 2.5 g per liter for 3-5 days
- Calves; 12 days
- Pigs; 1 day
- Poultry, 2 days
- 2 days
Know more about CRD
Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), also known as the bulgy eye or mycoplasmosis, is an upper respiratory infection caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum. The disease occurs very commonly in backyard chicken flocks worldwide.
- Young birds less than 4 months of age and roosters tend to have more severe infections than older or adult birds.
- The characteristic signs include tracheal rales or gurgling sounds, nasal discharge, sneezing, gapping, and coughing. Conjunctivitis and eye discharge may be present in one or both eyes.
- There can (less commonly) be facial swelling and head shaking.
- Sources of infection include latently and chronically infected birds (domestic chickens and turkeys or wild birds).
- It spreads vertically (from breeding parents to offspring) and horizontally both directly from bird to bird and can be indirectly spread by living and inanimate vectors.
- Minimize contact with wild birds.
- Quarantine any new flock members, or any birds taken to a poultry show, swab, county fair, auction, etc. for 30 days prior to adding them to your flock.
- Minimize stress on the farm.
Specification: Tylosan 200 Antibiotics (WSP | 100g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.