Vitacox Plus WSP | Anticoccidial | 100g
Vitacox Plus WSP contains antibacterial, anticoccidial and vitamin ingredients indicated for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal tract infections in domestic animals. Vitacox Plus WSP is effective as prevention and treatment against the following diseases in poultry: intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and bacterial infections, pullorum disease, fowl typhoid and E.coli infections. Also prevents Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections in calves, lambs and piglets.
Vitacox Plus WSP is a combination of two anti-bacterial and coccidiocidal drugs of the sulpha-group; as well as the synergetic antibacterial drug diaveridine and two essential vitamins A and E for recovery from haemorrhagic lesions
This product is effective for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases:
- Poultry: Intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and bacterial infections, Pullorum disease, fowl typhoid, E. coli infections.
- Calves, lambs, and piglets: Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections.
- Rabbits: Intestinal coccidiosis and bacterial infections.
Composition of Vitacox Plus WSP
Vitacox Plus contains per gram:
Sulphadimidine sodium: 400mg
Sulphaquinoxaline sodium : 150mg
Diaveridine HCL: 50mg
Vitamin A: 15,000 IU
Vitamin K3: 5mg
Do not administer Vitacox to animals hypersensitive to one of the sulpha drugs or diaveridine.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water.
General dose: 100g per 100 litres of drinking water or 1gram per 10kg body-weight for three days and repeated dose for 2 days after a 1-day interval (3-1-2 method) Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Do not combine Vitacox Plus with other anti-bacterial, coccidiostats or coccidiocidal drugs.
Meat: Ruminants, piglets = 14 days.
Rabbits, poultry = 8 days.
Eggs: 4 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
Store in closed packing, away from air.
Keep away from children.
Specification: Vitacox Plus WSP | Anticoccidial | 100g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.