Vitamin A D E (1 Liter)
This liquid feed supplement for poultry comes in 1 Litre packs of powerful vitamin combinations. It is recommended for all laying birds as well as broilers and growers.
- Place your orders today!
Vitamin A D E
We offer Vitamin A D E whose main constituents are vitamins A, D3, E. These nutritional packages assist birds by:
- Boosting egg number, shape, and texture in laying hens
- Corrects eggshell fragility
- Maintaining healthy beaks, skeletal and soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin
- Maintaining healthy immune function
- Fighting free radicals and thus preventing disease development
Medication of Vitamin A D E
- Animal species; poultry
- Route of administration; oral
- Dosage – 1L Medicates 2,000 liters of water
Multivitamins in poultry
- In light of difficult market conditions, rising raw ingredients prices, and increasing competition, industrial poultry farming is more challenging than ever. Although micro-and micronutrient deficiency is traditionally fairly rare, the reduced feed intake during periods of stress or disease and the prevalence of pathogens in large flocks means that an efficient nutritional strategy could be an effective solution for producers keen to safeguard production.
- For the chicks and hens, D3, E, and B complex vitamins contribute to a healthy immune system, as well as increasing energy levels and appetite after a period of stress.
- Vitamin supplementation is a good strategy for all hens but is particularly important to boost the defenses of birds whose immune systems have been challenged by disease or even by vaccination.
- In addition, these micronutrients are essential for energy synthesis, increasing the vitality of weak birds.
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in the optimal function of a hen’s skeletal system, strengthening the bones, claws, and beak. It also has a positive impact on the quality of the eggshells produced by layers.
- Vitamin E is vital for growth and good egg production. It also contributes to a healthy immune system by increasing the activity of “microbe-eating” phagocytes, cells that ingest and destroy harmful bacteria.
Specification: Vitamin A D E (1 Liter)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.