Vitmoral (Multivitamin Injectable Solution) | 100ml
Vitmoral is indicated for treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies, e.g. growth disturbances, weakness of newborn animals, neonatal anaemia, sight disturbances, intestinal troubles, etc.
- Place an order for this product today, we deliver nationwide!
Vitmoral is a requirement for the different periods of growth and physiological functions (pregnancy, lactation) but also with nutrition.
- Vitamin A plays an important role in the protection of the epithelial tissues (including retina and skin) and the mucous membranes and therefore as protection against general infections.
- Vitamin D3 takes care of a regular process of calcium-phosphorous metabolism. Vitamin E plays an important role in protecting the stability of vitamin A and in general as an anti-oxidant.
- The B-vitamins participate in the formation of enzymes and are indispensable for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and for the normal growth of muscular and nervous tissues.
- The deficiency of only one vitamin is rarely encountered. However, even in such cases, it is advisable to administer the whole complex in order to prevent a possible deficiency of other vitamins.
- After intramuscular injection, the vitamins are quickly and completely absorbed and a rapid therapeutic effect is attained in vitamin deficiencies.
- We deliver all over the country and our products are of high quality.
Vitmoral: Suitable for
- Livestock, including horse, cattle, goat, sheep, and pigs.
Storage of Vitmoral
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 15 °C.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- 250 ml multidose vial.
Specification: Vitmoral (Multivitamin Injectable Solution) | 100ml
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…