Angelfish (Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
Ornamental fishes really are nature’s wonderful creation. They often refer to attractive and colorful fishes of various characteristics (their peculiar characteristics such as body color, morphology, mode of taking food etc). and are kept as pets in confined space/glass aquaria.
- We offer the range of various sizes of the freshwater Pterophyllum spp (family Cichlidae) known to most aquarists as Angelfish.
- Minimum order is 20 pieces
- Average age is 16 to 17 weeks
Angelfish are one of the most commonly kept freshwater aquarium fish, as well as the most commonly kept cichlid. They are prized for their unique shape, color, and behavior. If you are in the market for aesthetically pleasing ornamental fish. Our Angel Fish is highly recommended.
- Angelfish are kept in a warm aquarium, ideally around 80 °F (27 °C). Though angelfish are members of the cichlid family, they are generally peaceful when not mating; however, the general rule “big fish eat little fish” applies
- Angelfish appear laterally compressed, with round bodies and elongated triangular dorsal and anal fins. This body shape allows them to hide among roots and plants, often on a vertical surface. Naturally occurring angelfish are frequently striped longitudinally, coloration which provides additional camouflage.
- All Pterophyllum species form monogamous pairs. Eggs are generally laid on a submerged log or a flattened leaf. As is the case for other cichlids, brood care is highly developed
In pet stores, the freshwater angelfish is typically placed in the semi-aggressive category. Some tetras and barbs are compatible with angelfish, but ones small enough to fit in the mouth of the angelfish may be eaten. Generous portions of food should be available so the angelfish do not get hungry and turn on their tank mates.
Specification: Angelfish (Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
Large size (5 inches), Medium size (4 inches), Small size (2 inches)
Home aquariums, wall aquariums, fish bowls, water fountains, pools, garden pools, water works, events decoration
Oxygen bags in insulated carton boxes
|Ready to Ship|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.