Clarias Spp Catfish Fingerlings (Standard-6cm/Ijebu Size-4cm)
The Clarias spp is well recommended for farmers raising smoked catfish or fish farmers who raise their fishes for two to six months.
- They attain a weight of 1 kg within 5 to 6 months.
- The standard size fingerlings are about 3-4 weeks old and are about 6 cm in length while the Ijebu size is about 4cm in length.
- We deliver within 1-2 weeks after placing your order.
The Clarias catfish has given a great boost to aquaculture and impacted the livelihoods of many catfish farmers. The clarias spp can adapt to a wide variety of environment and is very tolerant of extreme water conditions.
- You will recognize the Clarias gariepinus by their cylindrical body with scaleless skin, small eyes, elongated spineless dorsal fin, and flattened bony head.
- The adult males are easily recognized by their distinct sexual papilla just behind the anus. They appear greyish black in colour with creamy-white underside.
- The Clarias Spp (African Catfish) are cannibals. Hence, farmers need to properly sort them into different sizes and put them in the appropriate ponds.
Specification: Clarias Spp Catfish Fingerlings (Standard-6cm/Ijebu Size-4cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- We ship our fishes via plastic kegs filled with water.
- We ship using local transport systems with scheduled pickup locations in parks nationwide.
- We alwasy inform you on the expected dates of shipping and the expected dates for pickup in the scheduled pickup points
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.